Thursday, July 8, 2010

brb...again

So, you may have noticed I haven't updated this for a couple of weeks. In my defense, for the first week I was incredibly busy and the second week I was on vacation. Yes, a vacation! Complete with family, friends, fireworks, fun, and the fierce heat of 100 degrees Fahrenheit and 85% humidity. However, I have missed writing. Much more than I expected. Hopefully, I'll have time this upcoming weekend to let my fingers find their way around my Macbook keyboard. It reminds me of a piano; the keys are smooth and black and it feels so good when they're pressed in the right order. I miss playing piano, too...it's been months since I've played. You can never forget about the things you love. Once they become a part of who you are, they'll never be erased from your memory. Anyhow, I'll be back soon.:)


In the meantime, you can check out:
-My Twitter, which I update much more often than this. I can manage 140 characters every day or two fairly easily.;)
-Bangalore Bound: My friend Julie's blog about her time in India this summer. Her anecdotes and insights are wonderfully written and eye-opening, especially if you haven't been to India.
-DC Interns: A hilarious blog about the antics of DC summer interns. Most are Hill interns and I definitely see some of those kids described around...


Stay cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment